Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church and exercise

Sitting in church and can't focus! This is horrible. How do we focus on the here and now when we are preoccupied? All I can think of right now is my weight loss journey. How good i feel and look... How to stop this past eating from coming back.... How will I get my protein in today?.... How much water have I had so far?....  You get the picture!  
I am so concerned about my exercise. I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 months!!!! I walked for a month of that and I'm ok with that, but then I hit 100lb loss and it's like I quit. I also am nervous to go back to the gym and see how much energy/ability I have lost over this time. 
I am not going to let that stop me. I am going to the gym tmw. No matter what!!!!

1 comment:

  1. MT, congratulations! You've accomplished so much! It's so easy to get out of the work-out habit. Make a date with yourself and think of it as something wonderful you can do for yourself, because that's what it is. And I agree . . .no matter what . . . no matter what it takes. Write affirmations, visualize your active self . . .whatever you need to do. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete