Friday, September 2, 2011

Life has been very easy for me since surgery, and I am super appreciative of that fact. I believe that has been a push towards my success. I am down 106 lbs from my highest weight. I feel wonderful. I can't imagine as I continue to lose more. I am hoping for around 80 more max. Would be happy with at least 40 more lost.

I wrote last time about my exercise struggles. They are still here, just not as bad. I've started back this week. Kicked my butt on wednesday, and feel good about it today. I am hoping to get into the gym tonight, but doubt it. I am going to an English class to help foreign speakers learn conversational english.

I have a major stress/sinus headache, left over migraine, so I am assuming I won't hit the gym today.
I work my demonstration job this saturday and then party for my nephew's 21st birthday. So the weekend looks gone!!!

I also get to interpret the sermon and songs this sunday. I am always excited about that.

Hope you all have a great 3-day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment